Vitale Barberis Canonico S.p.A. (« VBC« ) uses various types of cookies on its website www.vitalebarberiscanonico.fr (il « the Website« ) with the aim of improving your browsing experience and, on receipt of prior authorisation, to collect information about your browsing experience and your preferences. Alongside every type of cookie, you will find the purpose for which such information is collected and you are able to activate or deactivate it. Cookies which are not otherwise specified may be deactivated via the browser you use by following the instructions set out below.
a. Technical cookies:
These cookies enable the Website to recognise you. These are not indispensable for the functioning of the Website, but they improve the quality of your browsing experience.
|Session cookie||PHPSESSID||Maintenance of user session|
b. Analytics cookies:
These cookies are used (for example, by Google Analytics) to process statistical analyses on the modality of browsing of the users on a website, either by means of a computer or mobile device, on the number of pages visited or on the number of clicks made on a page while browsing a website. Such cookies may be deactivated without any loss of functionality.
|Google Analytics||Persistent cookie||_ga||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Google Analytics||Persistent cookie||_gid||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Google Analytics||Persistent cookie||_gat||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||BizoID|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||BizoData|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||BizoUserMatchHistory|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||BizoCustomSegments|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||UserMatchHistory|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||UserPixelRotationList|
|LinkedIn Ads||Persistent cookie||lang|
|Google Maps||Persistent cookie||APISID, OGP, SAPISID, SID, SSID, SIDCC, HSID|
|Google (preferenze)||Persistent cookie||1P_JAR, DV, NID|
|DoubleClick||Persistent cookie||IDE, DSID|
|YOUTUBE||Persistent cookie||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, YSC, LOGIN INFO, SID, SSID, APISID, HSID, SAPIDIS|
c. Pofiling cookies:
These cookies are permanent and are used to identify (both anonymously and not anonymously) the preferences of a user and to improve their browsing experience.
d. Third party cookies:
It is always possible to activate or deactivate cookies used by the Website via your browser. In the following, the procedure for the most common web browsers is given:
- Internet Explorer:
- On the Start screen, click on Internet Explorer to open the Internet Explorer.
- Quickly scroll down the right hand side of the screen and click on Settings.
- If you are using a mouse, place the cursor in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, move upwards and click on Settings.
- Click on Options, and go to Chronology. Click on Select.
- Select Control Cookies and click on Delete.
- Click on the Menu button, select Chronology and then Cancel Recent Chronology.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Timeline to Remove: select All.
- Click on the arrow beside Details to see the list of items
- Select Cookies. Make sure not to select other items you would like to keep.
- Google Chrome:
- Click on Google Chrome menu in the Browser Instruments bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Advanced.
- In Privacy and Security, click on Settings Content.
- In Cookies you can modify the following cookie settings:
- Click on All Cookies and Website Data to open the dialogue box Cookies and Website Data.
- To remove all cookies, click on Remove All in the lower part of the dialogue box.
- To remove specific cookies, place the cursor over the site generating the cookie in question, click on X in the right-hand corner.
- Click on Safari > Preferenze
- Click on Privacy
- Click on Remove All Website Data or click on Details, select one or more websites, then click on Remove.
If you remove the information archived on websites, the Website may not be able to supply the services as in the past. If you are not able to access the Website, check whether you have activated the Save Cookies function. Any cookies stored will be treated by VBC as the data owner and may be communicated to Federico Slanzi, Nicola d’Apulia, 4, 20125 Milano (MI), Italy, as the manager of the Website, in their role as Data Controller.
Such cookies shall not be distributed nor transferred outside the European Union.
As the interested party, you are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if you are not already registered, and to have such data communicated to you in an intelligible form. You are also entitled at any time to request that the company give you access to your personal data, to request their correction, their deletion or that the processing thereof be limited, to revoke your consent to their processing, or to request to be given your personal data in such form as permits their storage and/or transferral to third parties.
Moreover, you are entitled at any given time to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data as a supervisory authority in Italy.
The Data Controller is Vitale Barberis Canonico S.p.A., with its main office in Italy, Trivero, Frazione Pratrivero (BI), Via Diagonale, 296, Register number 127914, VAT number 01225120029. Any request with regard to the processing of your personal data on the Website may be sent to the Data Porcessor at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.